Thursday, November 1, 2007

Same face, new place

My Mac is down and I haven't taken it in for repair yet. It's in its box in the garage, beneath half an inch of dust and between moulding and cabinet boxes. Alas, I have begun a new blog in the interim. Here I am.

We're working on the kitchen, so I've posted a peek of the disaster for you. Plus, Halloween came and went, so I figured you'd probably want to see that, too. Nick went as a train conductor/driver/engineer, and Nathan went as the UPS guy. Nathan won a prize for his costume. It was NOT beauty pageant. It was a costume contest.

Well, frankly there just isn't much to talk about. The kitchen project turned into a first floor project, so we've been without the kitchen, family room, den and bathroom for over a week. I can't wait to share the finished pictures with you, but more pressingly, I can't wait for the remodel to be finished!




No comments: